Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Pictures are Amazing!



I was always praised for my pictures.  Even on film I seemed to have a knack for taking good photos.  I was very apprehensive to switch to digital... I really loved the anticipation of taking my roll of pictures to the drug store and the sweet relief that they turned out.  


But I did it... my husband even took me to the store one day and let me pick out my dream camera.  My pictures got even better.  I was able to look at them and retake if necessary.  After getting this book my pictures have changed dramatically!  I didn't really know how to use my DSLR camera to the best of its features.  She lists step by step how to use it and how to step it up to maximize my investment.  I was able to snap a great photo of my boys for my husband.  I love how simple Me Ra Koh directs you to utilize your camera and get the best images.  I look forward to getting my Christmas card photos started


If you are looking for a simple way to expand your knowledge of taking the best possible photos then this is the book for you!!


**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment