Monday, February 23, 2015

I cannot put it down...



Most of my recent reads have been children's books, cookbooks or books about food.  I decided to take a chance and read an actual book... something that didn't have to do with spiders who write words in webs or how to make my own tofu!!

When I picked up The Accident I really didn't know what to expect.  But I was fully surprised to find myself reading at red lights and even hoping I hit a red light so I have a reason to read.  There are very few authors who are able to grab you within the first few pages and actually keep you hooked. 

Chris Pavone has done the amazing with this novel.  His words are so simple and descriptive that I just wanted to be in every single scene.  His words are weaved so expertly that it was like watching a movie and you had no idea the bad guy was going to burst through the backdoor!!  I loved this book so much that I cannot wait to go and read his other novels.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone!!

** Note: I recieved a copy of this book free of charge and am reviewing for Blogging for Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment