Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Vegan Chef Cookbook



I really, really love to cook (sometimes).  My father was a chef and would use every single bowl, knife, pot and pan when he cooked a meal at home.  I, on the other hand, really like things simple.  On occasion I like to chop all my ingredient first and then start cooking but most of the time I have to turn the heat off after adding my garlic because I am in the middle of chopping the next ingredient... Why am I telling you this?

Because I like simple cooking.  I am a mother of two young boys and need things to be simple.  I need to get dinner on the table while helping with homework or running out the door to Scouts or sports. 

This cookbook is full of amazingly delicious recipes.  Ones that I am happy to cook and take the time with.  Gently loving each ingredient as I add it.  These dishes are so full of flavor and exciting to the vegan palate (which sometimes gets a little tired of tofu and plain veggies).  I loved taking my time to make many of these recipes but I honestly have to to save them for special occassions.  

While this cookbook will stay of my shelf and I will always look through it.  I think this is best left to the people who have more time.  Don't get me wrong, I really want to make everything from this book but I lack the time and energy in my life right now.  This book is full of great recipes that will add some variety and spice to any home cooks repertoire!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment