Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Rooted in Prayer



Prayer... most of us throw that word around like we do the word Love.  We tend to casually say, "I will pray for you".  We say it with good intentions but what does it mean to really PRAY.  In this book I learned to search deep within myself for what God was calling me towards.  I had to really stop and get on my knees to find the answer to all that I was searching for.

I love how Mr. Liebscher uses David as an example of how we are to be faithful and never stop praying.  Sometimes we can hear God nudging us in a certain direction almost instantly and some times it takes years to hear that voice.  I love having this book in my library because it causes me to stop and look over my life.

Being a stay at home mom I often feel sheltered and set aside in my calling from God.  But after reading this book I have put Post-it notes all over my house reminding myself that Motherhood is my Ministry.  And while this may be true for this season of my life I am happy to return to this book again and again as I move through different seasons... always returning to learn where God wants me next.

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment